Friday, March 30, 2012

still here

i have been a little too lazy busy exhausted to post anything, let alone turn on my computer. this is a project that i was working on before Christmas. i was crocheting at night after little man went to sleep....which is why the pictures are so dark. i just love this square!
The pattern is a freebie from ravelry. Inga's Haekelbeutel 
i used various acrylic yarns and had to adjust my hook size to get them all to come out about the same size.
and then i single crocheted all around to join them...inside and out

A project finished! (this was my new years resolution) i have a whole pile of started projects that are screaming out to me: FINISH ME!  so one down...like 20 or 30 to go. i cant seem to keep myself from starting new things still...

I have a friend who loves purple and pink....so guess what she is getting for her birthday!
;)

 little man has gone from walking to running and climbing all over everything....toddlers are so much fun, buy very, very exhausting, who knew?!
xx

No comments: